Winlog Pro 3.02 Licenses

Winlog SCADA Software News and Communications
Matteo

Winlog Pro 3.02 Licenses

Post by Matteo »

Winlog Pro licenses consist of a DVD box containing a CD with Winlog Pro software and a hardware protection key (USB dongle).

W-NET Development Licenses

W-NET development licenses allow creation and execution of both standard (without web server support) and web (with web server support) applications. Web applications can be accessed with a simple browser by any Internet Client that supports the Java Virtual Machine SE. Development licenses differ from each other only by the number of tags (32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 65536); development tools, communication protocols and other Winlog Pro functions are the same for all licenses, without any limitation of use. All W-NET development license provide graphical libraries for industrial automation with thousands of static symbols (pumps, valves, motors, tanks, PLCs, piping, ISA symbols), animated objects both digital (buttons, switches, leds) and numeric (pointer indicators, potentiometrs, led displays), complex animated objects (motors, pumps, valves, tanks, pipes). The following W-NET development licenses are available:

W-NET/SS: up to 32 sampled tags
W-NET/S: up to 64 sampled tags
W-NET/S1: up to 256 sampled tags
W-NET/I: up to 128 sampled tags
W-NET/I1: up to 512 sampled tags
W-NET/I2: up to 1024 sampled tags
W-NET/M: up to 2048 sampled tags
W-NET/X: up to 65536 sampled tags

W-R Runtime Licenses

W-R runtime licenses allows execution of standard Winlog Pro applications (without web server support). Runtime licenses don't make it possible to modify the application by adding or deleting tags. The following runtime licenses are available:

W-R/SS: up to 32 sampled tags
W-R/S1: up to 128 sampled tags
W-R/X: up to 65536 sampled tags

W-RW Web Runtime Licenses

Web runtime licenses allow execution of both standard (without web server support) and web (with web server support) applications. Web runtime licenses don't make it possible to modify the application by adding or deleting tags. The following web runtime licenses are available:

W-RW/SS: up to 32 tags
W-RW/S1: up to 128 tags
W-RW/X: up to 65536 tags