- New Features
- Communication protocol BACnet: Implementation of the BACnet protocol.
Are supported all properties that the result of which is one of the following Datatypes: Boolean, Unsigned Integer, Signed Integer, Real, Double, Octet String,Character String (ANSI_X3_4 and ISO_8859_1 formats are supported),
Bit String, Enumerated, BACnetObjectIdentifier.
COV function (Change of value) supported.
The following structured properties are supported: DateList (library object BACnet_Property_DateList), EffectivePeriod (library object BACnet_Property_EffectivePeriod), ExceptionSchedule (library object BACnet_Property_ExceptionSchedule), WeeklySchedule (library object BACnet_Property_WeeklySchedule)
- Runtime, L_Api: Winlog code - introduced TObjGetLButtonDown () and TObjGetLButtonUp () functions.
- Bug Fixes
- Java WebClient: bugfix on template refresh and Switch object.
- Communication protocol P_ODBC (ODBC client): reading string gates block does not work.
- Gates whose name contains non-ASCII characters may be not saved in DAT reports, or may be served incorrectly to a smart app.
- In DAT reports created with a version prior to 3, Project Manager manages incorrectly gates whose name contains non-ASCII characters.
- Runtime: Chart object in a report - if a curve of the chart is associated with a gate that does not change, the tracing of the curve is incomplete.
- Recipes: Fixed some incompatibilities with non-occidental charset.
- CBuilder: Changes due to TAB key press cannot be undone.
- Runtime: Periodic reports are not generated.
- Recipes: in some cases an incorrect gate description is displayed at runtime.
- TBuilder: when the PropertyEditor is docked, the cursor and delete keys do not work on the object selected in the Template.
- TBuilder: when the PropertyEditor is docked, CTRL X, CTRL C, CTRL V no longer works.
- Runtime: reports with "Periodic" creation frequency are not created.
- GUI Improvement
- TBuilder: there is a slight fliccker in the PropertyEditor window when loading Templates with many objects
Full version history available here: https://www.sielcosistemi.com/en/products/winlog_scada_hmi/winlog-changelog.html#3.02.11