The main news in this release are related to the historical files management.
Now it is possible to create a single file for each kind of gate (numeric,
digital etc.) in DB4 format (as before) or to create a binary historical file for each gate.
This second possibility allows to handle local or remote (TCP/IP) historical data faster than before
(charts and tables).
It is also possible to create a CSV file for each "record on DB" gate containing its historical variations.
New features are also added to Template Builder:
- now it is possible to show the print button and the print options button for
HistoricalAlarmView and OperatorView objects. User will be able to print historical
data included in the choosen time range.
- now it is possible to show the CSV save button and the CSV option button
for HistoricalAlarmView and OperatorView object.User will be able to export historical
data included in the choosen time range in a CSV format file.
- a new HistoricalView object for historical data view in a table mode has been added.
- STAY ON TOP property templates added.
- now it is possible to place objects over a BackGroundBitmap.
- now it is possible to copy/paste a BackGroundBitmap.
- now it is possible to copy a bitmap or a metafile into another one.
- now the Property Editor is always on top.
- object multiselection for object moving, copiing, pasting or cutting has been added.
- now it is possible to select the default server from which read historical data
(using TCP/IP protocol) for Chart, OperatorView and HistView objects.
- chart scale autorange has been modified in order to show vertical axis scale with integer values.
New features are also added to Multilanguage editor:
- now it is possible to choose the text classes to insert in the multilanguage file.
Winlog SCADA Software release history
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest